Can you have a secure folder on iPhone?
Download Secure Folder. Secure Folder is a $4.99 security application that supports pictures, video, documents, zip files and music. It allows you to create subfolders for better organization. You can send your documents to the iPhone using your Internet browser or ftp and create a password to lock the folder.
Does iPhone have a secure folder like Samsung?
On Samsung devices, for example, this is called a Secure Folder. iOS doesn’t have a direct native analog, but there are a variety of third-party apps that allow users to password protect data. Just look up “private photo” or “photo safe” on the App Store.
How do you create a secure folder on iPhone?
Create a new folder. Move the apps you want to hide into that folder. Tap and hold on any icon until they all begin to jiggle. Grab any app in the folder and drag it to the right beyond the last tab in the folder.
What is the best free folder lock software?
List Of The Top Folder Lock Software
- Gilisoft File Lock Pro.
- IObit Protected Folder.
- Secret Disk.
- Folder Guard.
How do I hide a folder in iOS 14?
How to Hide Folders in iOS 14
- Review all of your pages. Decide which pages you want to hide and which you want to keep ahead of time. …
- Press & hold empty space until apps jiggle. …
- Tap on the page dots. …
- Review all of your pages. …
- Uncheck the pages you want to hide. …
- Click “Done” and the pages are now hidden!
What is the best secure folder for iPhone?
6 Apps to Help Secure Your iPhone or iPad Data
- Photo Vault. Photo Vault is designed to protect your photos and videos. …
- Locker. With Locker, you can secure photos, videos, notes, files and apps. …
- Secret Photos KYMS. …
- Private Photo Vault. …
- Secret Calculator. …
- Best Secret Folder.
Can you password protect a file on iPhone?
Run the file manager app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap Settings at the bottom, select Enable Password, you will then be able to set a password to protect any sensitive data on the phone.