You can also resume computer protection from the main application window or your My Kaspersky account. In the menu bar, click the application icon and choose Turn Protection Off/Turn Protection On.
How do I get rid of Kaspersky cloud?
Uninstall Kaspersky Security Cloud
- In the menu bar, choose Help > Kaspersky Security Cloud Support.
- In the dialog that opens, click Uninstall. …
- In the window that opens, click Uninstall again.
How do I turn off cloud mode?
How do I disable cloud mode on an Access Point?
- Open a browser on your computer.
- Enter the email address and password for your BCWM and click the Login button. …
- Select Inventory. …
- To limit the access points in the table to the decommissioned ones, from the Showing menu, select Decommissioned.
How do I completely remove Kaspersky from my computer?
How to remove a Kaspersky application for Windows
- Open the Control Panel. See the Microsoft support website for instructions.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- Select your Kaspersky application and click Uninstall/Change.
How do I uninstall Kaspersky without password?
If your Kaspersky application still asks for the password:
- Create a restore point. See the Microsoft support website for instructions.
- Uninstall your Kaspersky application using the kavremover tool. See this article for instructions.
How do I delete data from the cloud?
Delete folders or files in iCloud Drive
- Go to the Files app and tap Browse.
- Under Locations, tap iCloud Drive > Select.
- Choose the folders or files that you want to delete, then tap Delete .
- Go to Locations > Recently Deleted > Select.
- Choose the files that you want to delete.
- Tap Delete.
How do I delete things from my Android cloud?
To delete photos/videos:
- Select All (lower-left) then tap the Contextual Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Select Content.
- Tap the desired picture(s) or video(s) then tap the Contextual Menu icon. Items are selected when highlighted in gray and a checkmark appears.
- Tap Delete.
- When prompted with ‘Delete Files’, tap YES.
How do I delete videos from the cloud?
How to delete photos & videos on Android.
- Select Photos & Videos.
- Tap … (three dots).
- Then Select Content.
- Tap the items to delete.
- Tap … (three dots) and Delete.
- You have options… Tap Move to Trash. (You can recover it within 30 days.) Or…
- You can go to Trash.
- Tap … (three dots) and Select Content.
Why can’t I uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security?
If your Kaspersky won’t uninstall from your computer, you can make use of the kavremover tool. Kavremover is a free tool used to remove/uninstall Kaspersky Lab applications, which cannot be uninstalled entirely from your computer using standard Windows tools.
Does Kaspersky slow computer?
Kaspersky has been recognized to slow down the performance of your computer. It’s very recognizable, and you may even be able to tell when you are using a Kaspersky-protected computer system. To prevent this from happening, you’ll need to deactivate the program’s built-in settings.
How do I remove Kaspersky Internet Security from Windows 10?
Removal through the installation wizard
- Open Control Panel → Programs and Features. Select Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows and click Change.
- In the installation wizard window, click Remove.
How do I stop Kaspersky Password Manager from popping up?
To remove Kaspersky Password Manager: In the Start menu, select Control Panel Programs and Features. In the list of installed applications, select Kaspersky Password Manager. Click Uninstall.
How do I bypass Kaspersky Internet Security?
How to Unblock Sites on Kaspersky
- Open your Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Anti-Virus installation.
- Click the “Settings” option on the lower right side of the Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Anti-Virus window.
- Click the “Protection Center” side-tab, and then select “Web Anti-Virus.”
How do I bypass Kaspersky Parental Controls on Android?
Type “msconfig” into the box that pops up and press the enter key or click “Run” Scroll down until you find “Kaspersky Safe Kids” and click pause/stop. Now your activity is not tracked and time limits are gone.