How can I recover my Google account without password and security question?
Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link. Enter the last password you remember. If you can’t remember one, click “Try a different question.” Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
How can I recover my Google account without information?
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don’t know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
What do you do if you forgot your security question on Gmail?
When you select the lost password option, Google will want to reset with the security questions. Google recommends that you attempt to answer the questions, even if you don’t remember them. If the first time fails, make another attempt, with a different variation on the same answer.
How do I unlock my Google account?
To help protect your account, we may ask you to verify it’s you.
Unlock your Android device to verify it’s you
- Pattern: Draw a simple pattern with your finger.
- Pin: Enter 4 or more numbers.
- Password: Enter a combination of 4 or more letters, numbers, or characters.
- Fingerprint: Touch your finger to a sensor.
How do I find out what my Google password is?
See, delete, edit, or export passwords
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More .
- Tap Settings. Passwords.
- See, delete, edit, or export a password: See: Tap View and manage saved passwords at passwords.google.com. Delete: Tap the password you want to remove.
How can I access my Google account without a phone?
You can log in to your Gmail account if you lose your phone by either having your mobile carrier move (or “port”) your mobile number to a replacement device so you’ll receive verification codes there, or use an alternate means of recovery that you set up beforehand, such as an alternate email address you have access to …
Can I contact Google to recover account?
Avoid account & password recovery services
For your security, you can’t call Google for help to sign into your account. We don’t work with any service that claims to provide account or password support.
How can I change my Gmail password without my phone?
To reset your Gmail password, you’ll need to select the “Forgot password” option on the login screen. Once you click this option, you’ll be asked to provide Google with your recovery phone number or email — a link to reset your password will be sent to you.
Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
– Customer Care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
What happens when Google can’t verify your account?
If you don’t get the option to verify it’s you, you can: Stay signed in to your Google Account on your Android phone for at least 7 days. Then, try again. … Add a recovery phone number to your Google Account and wait at least 7 days.
How do I bypass Google verification after factory reset?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Set up the phone until you get to the option to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Tap the text box for the Wi-Fi password (do not type a password yet)
- The keyboard should appear. On the keyboard, press and hold the Spacebar.