How do I reset my Apple ID password without email or security questions?
Accounts with or without security questions
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click “Forgot Apple ID or password.”
- Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose how to reset your password:
How do you unlock a locked Apple ID?
How to unlock a disabled Apple ID
- Head to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID email.
- Follow along with the prompts to unlock your account.
- If you’re not successful, you can call Apple support at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273) or chat with an Apple specialist.
How can I unlock my Apple ID without email or phone number?
One of the ways to unlock an Apple ID without a phone number is to use the two-factor authentication system. If you have this feature enabled in your account, all you need to do is access one of the trusted devices and tap on an option to unlock your account.
What do you do if you forgot your security questions?
Go to iforgot.apple.com. Enter your Apple ID, then select Continue. Choose the option to reset your security questions, then select Continue. Enter your Apple ID password, then select Continue.
How do I reset my Apple ID password without a trusted number?
If you lost / can’t reach the trusted device or phone number associated with your Apple ID
- Go to your Apple ID account page and enter your Apple ID and password.
- On the Verify Your Identity screen, select “Can’t access your trusted devices?”
- In the pop-up window, enter your Recovery Key.
How do you unlock a iPhone without knowing the password?
If you can’t remember your passcode, you’ll need to erase your iPhone, which deletes your data and settings, including the passcode. If you backed up your iPhone, you can restore your data and settings after restoring your iPhone.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone without password?
How to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on the App Store
- Open App Store. Tap your name (or the previous owner’s name) in the top-right corner of the App Store’s landing page. This brings you to the Account screen.
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out, which can be done without having to enter a password.
Why does Apple ID keep getting locked?
Someone may be trying to sign into your account and is entering the wrong password too many times. You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.
How can I get verification code without phone?
If you have a smartphone but no Internet access, you can use the Google Authenticator app — which you will need to download ahead of time — to receive codes for Android, BlackBerry or iOS instead of printed codes or phone calls.
How do I get an Icloud verification code without a phone?
If your device is offline:
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap Password & Security.
- A message says “Account Details Unavailable.” Tap Get Verification Code.
Does Apple still use security questions?
Never provide your password, security questions, verification codes, recovery key, or any other account security details to anyone else. Apple will never ask you for this information. If Apple Support needs to verify your identity, we might ask you to generate a temporary Support PIN.
Can you speed up Apple account recovery?
“ You might also be able to speed up the account recovery process or reset your password immediately by verifying a six-digit code sent to your primary email address.”