How do I reset my deep security agent?
In rare circumstances, it may fail to reset a Deep Security Agent (DSA) using either of the following methods:
- Deactivate the DSA on the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
- Run “dsa_control -r, /r, –reset” on the command line.
How do I check the status of my deep security agent?
You can use the command line option to perform the following actions on a Deep Security Agent running on Linux: start. display status.
Run the following on the command line:
- To start: /etc/init. d/ds_agent start.
- To display status: /etc/init. …
- To stop: /etc/init. …
- To reset: /etc/init. …
- To restart: /etc/init.
How do I install a Deep Security Agent?
Install an Ubuntu or Debian agent
- Go to Administration > Updates > Software > Download Center.
- Import the agent package into Deep Security Manager.
- , and then export the installer (. deb file).
- Copy the installer file to the computer.
- Install the agent. sudo dpkg -i
How do I find deep security agent in Windows?
- Open a command prompt.
- Type wmic and then type “product get name,version” as shown below: To filter the results and display Trend Micro products only, type the following: Product where “Vendor like ‘%Trend Micro%'” get name,version.
How do I stop being a deep security agent?
To start or stop the agent on Windows:
- Stop: from the command line, run the following: sc stop ds_agent.
- Start: from the command line, run the following: sc start ds_agent.
How do I disable Deep Security Agent?
Deactivate the agent using the Deep Security Manager by going to the Computers page, right-clicking the computer and selecting Actions > Deactivate. Go to the Control Panel and select Uninstall a program.
How do I get a DSA diagnostic package?
Connect to the server that you want to generate the diagnostic package for.
- Log in to the machine hosting the DSA.
- Open the command line.
- Navigate to the Deep Security Agent folder.
- Run the following command: dsa_control –d. DSA log is found in C:ProgramDataTrend MicroDeep Security Agentdiag.
What is Deep Security Agent?
Deep Security Agent is a security agent deployed directly on a computer which provides application control, anti-malware, web reputation service, firewall, intrusion prevention, integrity monitoring, and log inspection protection to computers on which it is installed. The Deep Security Agent contains a Relay module.
What is Ds_am process?
ds_am (Anti-malware scan process)2.
How do I install Trendmicro agent?
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- In the web console, go to Agents > Agent Installation > Remote.
- Select the target endpoints. …
- Type the user name and password and then click Log in. …
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add more endpoints.
- Click Install when you are ready to install the OfficeScan agent to target endpoints.
How does Trend Micro Deep Security work?
Trend Micro Deep Security supports scalable, automated detection and protection of new virtual machines and other systems. Using event-based tasks in Deep Security, you can assign a basic security policy to virtual machines, then quickly and easily customize your settings as needed from a single console.
What is Trend agent?
Powered by the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™, OfficeScan™ is a centrally managed anti-malware solution that protects endpoints (servers, desktops, and portable endpoints) from a wide variety of Internet threats. … OfficeScan agents report to the server from which they were installed.
How do I know what version of Trendmicro I have?
You can also check the current version of Trend Micro installed by doing the following:
- Open the main console.
- On the upper right corner, click the icon.
- Select about the software.
- Check the version number and identify the corresponding version name below.
What is Ds_agent?
File: DSAgnt.exe. The Dell Support Agent is a background process that starts with Windows. Installed on many Dell laptops, this application assists you with problems and provides a variety of help features in addition to the standard Microsoft Help.