Sign in to your My Services page. Hover your cursor over the avatar in the upper-right corner then select My Profile. In the Account Security section, under Security Questions, click the Reset link. Click the Continue button to send a verification code to the mobile phone number on record.
Does Yahoo still have security questions?
Yahoo help indicates security questions are no longer used. They suggest setting up your email address and phone number. If you are locked out, they will send a code to your phone device, and an email to help unlock your account. … To protect your account, you’ll need to enter a phone number or recovery email address.
How do I get to security on Yahoo?
What to Know
- Go to Account > Account Info > Account Security.
- Slide the Two-step verification toggle to On, sign in to your account again as directed, and follow the prompts to finish the process.
- When two-step authentication is enabled, you must enter your password and a code sent to your cellphone.
Where is the Yahoo security page?
From most Yahoo mobile apps:
- Tap the Menu icon .
- If using the Yahoo Mail app, tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Account info.
- Tap Security settings.
- Enter your security code.
- Tap Change password.
- Tap I would rather change my password.
- Enter the new password and its confirmation and tap Continue.
What do I do if I forgot my yahoo mail security question?
If you forget the answers to your Security Questions, or just want to change them, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your My Services page.
- Hover your cursor over the avatar in the upper-right corner then select My Profile.
- In the Account Security section, under Security Questions, click the Reset link.
Can login to Yahoo forgot security question?
If you forgot both your Yahoo Mail password and the answer to your security question, you can reset your password and log in to your account either by using the Yahoo Password Helper tool or by sending a password reset request to Yahoo’s customer support team.
What is Yahoo security key?
Yahoo Security Key is a personal access code (like a PIN) designed to protect your most sensitive information displayed on Yahoo. Certain secure areas of Yahoo require you to create a Security Key, in addition to your Yahoo password, in order to gain access.
How can I access my Yahoo account without verification code?
All you need to do is:
- Go to the Yahoo Login page and enter your email address. …
- Click on “Next” and then while it asks you for your password, click on the “I Forgot My Password” option.
- It will try to verify the missing digits of your mobile number, click on the “No, I don’t know the Digits” option.
How can I access my old Yahoo account?
Go to https://login.yahoo.com/forgot in a web browser. This website will help you recover your Yahoo account by sending a confirmation code to your backup email address or phone number. You must have access to your recovery email address or phone number to restore your account.