Tap your profile image in the top-right corner of the screen. Tap Subscriptions. Select the Avast subscription that you want to cancel. Tap Cancel Subscription (or Cancel Free Trial).
How do I get my money back from Avast?
Sign in to your Avast Account using the link below: https://id.avast.com/sign-in. Click the Payments tile. Click Request a refund next to the order that you want a refund for.
Request a refund
- Click the button below to open the Avast refund request form. …
- If prompted, select your product type, then click Next.
How do I contact Avast billing department?
1. Call us. 1-844-340-9251 (toll-free).
How do I disable Avast premium 60 day trial?
How to cancel Avast cleanup 60 day trial?
- Click on Avast icon.
- Avast dashboard will be displayed.
- Click on My Subscription.
- You will be redirected to Avast page.
- On the subscription window, click on Avast cleanup trial.
- Hit the Unsubscribe button.
How do I cancel Avast subscription?
Cancel your subscription
- Select the Subscriptions tile.
- Locate the Avast subscription that you want to cancel. …
- Click Unsubscribe under the subscription that you want to cancel. …
- Select Unsubscribe from future renewals and let my subscription expire on MM/DD/YYYY, then click Confirm.
- Click Got it.
How long does it take to get refund from Avast?
How Long Does Avast Take to Refund? Users have reported that Avast’s processing of your refund request can take up to ten working days. Others have received their money back in seven or even three days after making the refund claim. The processing time varies, but you should get your compensation fairly quickly.
Is Avast trustworthy?
Is Avast a good antivirus solution? On the whole, yes. Avast is a good antivirus and provides a decent level of security protection. The free version comes with lots of features, although it doesn’t protect against ransomware.
How can I speak to someone at Avast?
1. Call us. 1-844-340-9251 (toll-free).
Is Avast malware?
Avast Free Antivirus offers free, real-time anti-malware protection against current and future infections. Awarded “Product of the Year 2018” by AV-Comparatives.
Does Avast sell your data?
The investigation comes following reports from PCMag and Motherboard that Avast was selling the user data through its Jumpshot subsidiary. The company said it has stripped users’ personal details from the data, but the publications said it was still easy to tie the browser histories with specific users.
How do I remove my credit card from Avast?
Use the Avast Customer Portal
- Open the order confirmation email that you received after the subscription purchase from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Manage Subscriptions.
- In the Payment Details Update section, click Unlock details.
- Follow the relevant instructions below: …
- Click Update your payment details.
How do I change my Avast subscription?
Follow these steps:
- Open Avast Mobile Security and go to ☰ Menu (three lines) ▸ My subscriptions.
- Tap ⋮ (three dots) next to your subscription, and select Remove.
How much does Avast cost?
Antivirus Bundles: The Ultimate Plan
|Cost, number of devices covered||Avast Ultimate Plan|
|First-year cost for 1 Windows device||$49.99|
|First-year cost for 10 devices||$59.99|
|Multi-device plan supported devices||Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS|
|Avast Premium antivirus||Yes|
How do I check my Avast subscription?
Check your subscription details
Avast Premium Security: Go to ☰ Menu ▸ My Subscriptions. Check your subscription details under Subscriptions on this PC. Avast Cleanup Premium: Go to ☰ Menu ▸ My subscriptions. Check your subscription details under Subscriptions on this PC.
What is the best Antivirus for Windows 10?
The best Windows 10 antivirus you can buy
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus. The best protection, with few frills. …
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus. Very good protection with lots of useful extras. …
- Norton AntiVirus Plus. For those who deserve the very best. …
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus. …
- McAfee AntiVirus Plus. …
- Trend Micro Antivirus+ Security.
Is Avast password free?
In fact, having the Windows version of Avast Antivirus is a real jackpot, as not only does it provide Avast Passwords for free but it also has other cyber security features with which your computer can withstand any form of cyber attack.