From the Account settings section, tap Manage security PIN. Tap Change security PIN. Enter your current 4-digit security PIN. Re-enter your new 4-digit security PIN then tap Save.
How do I change my security question Verizon?
To change your security question:
- Tap Manage security question.
- From the ‘Want to switch questions?’ screen, tap the dropdown icon (to the right of the listed question) then select a question.
- Tap the Answer field to enter your response to the selected question then tap Update (at the bottom).
How do I recover my Verizon PIN?
If you don’t know your account PIN, you can reset it on your online Verizon account, or you’ll need to reset it by calling Verizon Customer Support at 1-800-922-0204. To reset the PIN online, go to vzw.com/PIN.
How do I know my Verizon security code?
Follow Us: Reset or change an account security code by contacting Verizon Wireless customer service. Dial *611 from a Verizon Wireless mobile phone, (888) 294-6804 for assistance with a prepaid phone or (800) 922-0204 for any other Verizon phone.
What is Verizon PIN?
Edna_21, your Account PIN is a 4-digit number used to verify your identity when you contact Verizon by phone or Live Chat, and it helps ensure that your account and personal information remain secure. It was referred to as a billing password or a billing system password.
In fact, when Verizon sends an authorization code to its customers, it’s sent with the following message: “For the security of your account, Verizon will never contact you for this code.” … We recognize that the privacy and security of information is of paramount importance to our customers.
What is my 4 digit PIN number?
Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a 4-digit number combination known only to you, and allows you to access your account information using our Automated Telephone Banking system. You may choose any 4-digit PIN number when using Telephone Banking for the first time.
How do you activate a Verizon phone by yourself?
Activate a new Android Smartphone
- Save contacts and content on your old phone using the Transfer Content info.
- Power both phones down. …
- If necessary, insert the SIM card into the new phone.
- If necessary; …
- Follow the on-screen Setup Wizard instructions to activate and set up your new phone.
How do I find my PIN number?
Forget your PIN?
- Open the Google Admin app .
- On the Enter Google PIN screen, tap Forgot PIN?.
- Sign in to your administrator account and follow the steps to change the PIN.
How do I unlock my Verizon account?
Please contact Customer Service at 1.800. 922.0204 to access your online account.
How do I access my Verizon prepaid account?
To sign in to My Verizon through a web browser:
- Go to the My Verizon Sign in page. …
- Enter your prepaid mobile number and My Verizon Password, and then click Sign in. …
- If prompted, enter the answer to your security question and click Continue.
What is my Verizon prepaid PIN number?
The security PIN for your account will be a 4-digit number. If you’re trying to remember your prepaid plan PIN, it cannot be any of the following: The last 4 digits of your cell phone number. The last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (forward or backward)