How do I create a task in Kaspersky Security Center 11?
Creating a task
- In the console tree, select the administration group for which you want to create a task.
- In the group workspace, select the Tasks tab.
- Run the task creation by clicking the Create a task button.
Which of the following are Kaspersky Security Center tasks?
Kaspersky Security Center uses tasks to manage the operation of Kaspersky Endpoint Security installed on computers.
You can create the following types of tasks:
- Add a key. …
- Distribute updates. …
- On-demand file integrity scan. …
- Scan boot sectors. …
- Scan system memory. …
- Update. …
- Update rollback. …
- Virus scan.
How do I create a policy in Kaspersky Security Center 10?
To add a policy:
- Open the main application window.
- Click the Manage tab.
- On the Manage tab, select the Managed devices section.
- In the Managed devices section, select the Policies tab.
- In the left pane, select the administration group for which you want to add a policy.
- Click the Add button.
How do I add exclusions to Kaspersky Security Center 10?
Go to Policies. Open the Properties of the Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 policy for Windows and select General Protection Settings.
In the Scan exclusions and trusted zone section, click Settings.
- In the Scan exclusions tab, click Add.
- Set the exclusions: Enter the name or mask of the file or folder. …
- Click OK.
Which policy settings are compulsory in Kaspersky Security Center?
Which policy settings are compulsory in Kaspersky Security Center? Active policy settingsUnlocked policy settings
- Status of active policy — active policy.
- The inactive state of policies — inactive policy.