To deploy an agent on Linux: Import the agent software package on the Deep Security Manager console. From the Deep Security Manager, go to Administration > Updates > Software > Download Center. The Download Center page displays the latest versions of all the agent softwares available from Trend Micro.
How do I find a deep security agent?
To check the agent version and module configuration on a Linux machine, use the following commands:
- Agent Version. – rpm -qa ds_agent. For Example: $ rpm -qa ds_agent. ds_agent-20.0.0-877.el6.i686. …
- Module Configuration. – /opt/ds_agent/sendCommand –get GetConfiguration | grep “Feature ” Where: 1 – On. 2 – Off.
How do I find my DSM Agent version?
- Open a command prompt.
- Type wmic and then type “product get name,version” as shown below: To filter the results and display Trend Micro products only, type the following: Product where “Vendor like ‘%Trend Micro%'” get name,version.
How do I reset my deep security agent?
In rare circumstances, it may fail to reset a Deep Security Agent (DSA) using either of the following methods:
- Deactivate the DSA on the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
- Run “dsa_control -r, /r, –reset” on the command line.
How do I install a Deep Security Agent?
Install an Ubuntu or Debian agent
- Go to Administration > Updates > Software > Download Center.
- Import the agent package into Deep Security Manager.
- , and then export the installer (. deb file).
- Copy the installer file to the computer.
- Install the agent. sudo dpkg -i <installer file>
What is Trend agent?
Powered by the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™, OfficeScan™ is a centrally managed anti-malware solution that protects endpoints (servers, desktops, and portable endpoints) from a wide variety of Internet threats. … OfficeScan agents report to the server from which they were installed.
How do you activate an agent?
Activation registers the agent with the manager during an initial communication. To do this, you can either: Activate the agent from the manager. Go to Computers, right-click the computer whose agent you want to activate or reactivate and select Actions > Activate/Reactivate.
How do I uninstall Deep Security manually?
Uninstall Deep Security Agent
Deactivate the agent using the Deep Security Manager by going to the Computers page, right-clicking the computer and selecting Actions > Deactivate. Go to the Control Panel and select Uninstall a program. Look for the Trend Micro Deep Security Agent and then select Uninstall.
What is Deep Security Trend Micro?
Trend Micro™ Deep Security™ can automatically protect new and existing workloads against even unknown threats with techniques like machine learning and virtual patching. A full range of security capabilities in a single smart agent. Protection against vulnerabilities and for end-of-life systems.
What is DSM agent?
The DSM Agent is an active component of the DSM Client which is started at runtime with a login script. The DSM Agent executes the initial installation of the DSM Clients and starts the AutoInstaller. … Also, it can be used to start DSM applications or to install or uninstall DSM services.
What is Ds_am process?
ds_am (Anti-malware scan process)2.
How do I get a DSA diagnostic package?
Connect to the server that you want to generate the diagnostic package for.
- Log in to the machine hosting the DSA.
- Open the command line.
- Navigate to the Deep Security Agent folder.
- Run the following command: dsa_control –d. DSA log is found in C:ProgramDataTrend MicroDeep Security Agentdiag.
How do I stop being a deep security agent?
To start or stop the agent on Windows:
- Stop: from the command line, run the following: sc stop ds_agent.
- Start: from the command line, run the following: sc start ds_agent.
How do I disable Deep Security Agent?
Deactivate the agent using the Deep Security Manager by going to the Computers page, right-clicking the computer and selecting Actions > Deactivate. Go to the Control Panel and select Uninstall a program.
What is the result of performing a reset operation on a deep security agent?
Through this command, the Deep Security Agent’s configuration (e.g. certificate, configrate, local SQLite DB) will be cleared and re-created. After the reset action, Deep Security Manager (DSM) will treat this agent as a new machine. The reset action will have no network impact or OS impact.