In the top-right of the Home Page, click Navigation. In the left column under McAfee Resources, click History and Logs.
Where are McAfee logs located?
By default, the McAfee Agent logs on Windows client systems are saved in <ProgramData>McAfeeAgentLogs . The Windows installation logs on the client system are saved in: %TEMP%McAfeeLogs – When the McAfee Agent is installed or upgraded manually.
How do I get past McAfee Firewall?
Allow Program Access Through McAfee Personal Firewall
- Right-click the McAfee logo in the Windows Taskbar down the the time, then select “Change Settings” > “Firewall“.
- Select the “Internet Connections for Programs” option.
- Choose the program you wish to allow access, then select “Edit“.
Does McAfee keep search history?
When McAfee WebAdvisor is installed and running in your browser, it automatically collects information as you browse the web. This information includes: Websites that you visit. Searches that you perform.
How do I check McAfee scan logs?
RE: where are scan logs?
- Download a tool from the following link: http://download.mcafee.com/products/…hes/MCLOGs.exe.
- Double click on the MCLOG.exe. Uncheck “Open the default E-mail application” check box.
- Click on the “Zip MCLOGS” button. The application will zip your log files.
How do I check my McAfee update history?
View the update history
- On the Update page, click the Security Updates, or Server Updates tab as required.
- Click Updates History. You can view the previously installed version details.
How do I add exceptions to McAfee?
To add an exception to the McAfee Firewall, follow these steps:
- Open the main McAfee window and then click on settings gear icon from the upper right-hand corner.
- Now, select Firewall from the displayed context menu.
- Select Internet Connections for Programs drop-down menu.
- Click on [Add] button to add an exception.
How do you see what programs McAfee is blocking?
On the Home Page, click Firewall. Click Settings. Click Program Permissions. Select a program with Outgoing or Blocked access.
How do I stop McAfee from blocking a file?
How to disable McAfee SecurityCenter
- Right-click the McAfee icon at the bottom-right corner of your Windows Desktop.
- Select Change settings > Real-time Scanning from the menu.
- In the Real-Time Scanning status window, click the Turn off button.
- You can now specify when you want Real-Time Scanning to resume.
How do I hide my browsing history from my parents?
You can also use an Incognito window in Google Chrome, which prevents the sites you visit from being recorded in your history. Note that your parents probably won’t be able to log into your Outlook account and see your actual emails, they could just see that you used that website.
What is McAfee Agent Monitor?
Monitor the McAfee Agent status for information about the collection and transmission of properties on the managed Mac. You can also send events, enforce policies, collect and send properties, and check for new policies and tasks.