In the top-right of the Home Page, click Navigation. In the left column under McAfee Resources, click History and Logs.
How do I check McAfee history?
You can also view security statistics (like how many files were checked in your last scan and the date of your next scheduled scan) in the protection status area on the Home Page. You can look at the History and Logs to see your security history, and what actions were taken on your PC.
Does McAfee keep browsing history?
When McAfee WebAdvisor is installed and running in your browser, it automatically collects information as you browse the web. This information includes: Websites that you visit. Searches that you perform.
Where are McAfee Logs located?
By default, the McAfee Agent logs on Windows client systems are saved in <ProgramData>McAfeeAgentLogs . The Windows installation logs on the client system are saved in: %TEMP%McAfeeLogs – When the McAfee Agent is installed or upgraded manually.
How do I clear my McAfee Security history?
Remove event log
- Click the McAfee menulet on the status bar, then select Console.
- On the console dashboard, click Event Log.
- Click , type the administrator password, then click OK.
- Select the event, then click Delete.
- Click OK to remove the events. …
- Click to prevent further changes.
Where are the antivirus logs written?
You can view this event log on a Windows host with the Event Viewer under Applications and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > Microsoft Defender Antivirus > Operational.
Why does McAfee scanner service use so much CPU?
All McAfee real-time antimalware scanners operate by inserting a component that is used to monitor all disk access requests made by any process running in memory. … The real-time antimalware scanner CPU use is proportional to the amount of disk activity that occurs on the system.
How do I hide my browsing history from my parents?
You can also use an Incognito window in Google Chrome, which prevents the sites you visit from being recorded in your history. Note that your parents probably won’t be able to log into your Outlook account and see your actual emails, they could just see that you used that website.
Does McAfee block sites?
If you don’t want your child to see a specific website, you can add its web address to the filter list and set the permission level to Block. … If a child tries to visit a blocked website, a message appears indicating that the website is blocked by McAfee.
How do I check McAfee DLP logs?
Re: DLP Incident Logs
- Run the DLP Diagnostic Tool on the target system (entering the ePo generated ByPass Code)
- Navigate to the Tools tab.
- In the option Convert Monitor Event find the XML relating to the event you wish to view by using [Browse] button.
- Hit [Convert]
How do I check McAfee ESM logs?
Search uncompressed log data from the McAfee ESM dashboard using McAfee Enterprise Log Search.
Search log data quickly
- On the dashboard, click and select ELS Search.
- In the Filter bar, enter information you want to find, then click to begin the search. …
- Refine your search results:
How do I recover deleted files from McAfee?
Open the user interface of the Mcafee antivirus software. Click the Navigation panel or click on the Settings icon. Select the Quarantined and Trusted Items section.
Now, select the files you want to retrieve.
- If you want to retrieve all the files, click the Select all option. …
- Click on the Restore button.
Can I delete McAfee log files?
With services running, you can delete all except the ones that are being written to today. So you don’t have to wait for services to stop.