How do I install Kaspersky management console?
Run the setup.exe executable file. A window opens prompting you to select Kaspersky Lab applications to install. In the application selection window, click the Install Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console link to run the Administration Console Setup Wizard. Follow the instructions of the Wizard.
How do I install Kaspersky Security Center 11 administration server and Web console?
To install Kaspersky Security Center 11 Web Console:
- Under an account with administrative privileges, run the KSCWebConsoleInstaller. …
- Select a language for the Setup Wizard.
- In the welcome window, click Next.
- In the License Agreement window, read and accept the terms of the End User License Agreement.
How do I apply to Kaspersky Security Center 11?
To add a policy:
- Open the main application window.
- Click the Manage tab.
- On the Manage tab, select the Managed devices section.
- In the Managed devices section, select the Policies tab.
- In the left pane, select the administration group for which you want to add a policy.
- Click the Add button.
How do I open Kaspersky Security Center console?
To login to Kaspersky Security Center Web Console: In your browser, go to
On which operating systems can Kaspersky Security Center 10 administration server be installed?
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Windows 10 Version 1607) 32-bit/64-bit. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 32-bit/64-bit. Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 32-bit/64-bit.
What is the latest version of Kaspersky Security Center?
Kaspersky Security Center 11 version 11.0. 0.1131 was released on March 14, 2019. Kaspersky Security Center is a single administration console for controlling all Kaspersky Lab security solutions and system administration tools that you use.
Which policy settings are compulsory in Kaspersky Security Center?
Which policy settings are compulsory in Kaspersky Security Center? Active policy settingsUnlocked policy settings
- Status of active policy — active policy.
- The inactive state of policies — inactive policy.
How many concurrent active policies of Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Windows can there be within a single group?
The settings of an active policy are saved on client computers during synchronization. You cannot simultaneously apply multiple policies to one computer, therefore only one policy may be active in each group. You can create an unlimited number of inactive policies.
How do I install Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Windows?
To start the remote installation task through Kaspersky Security Center skipping the check for incompatible software:
- Download the installer for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Windows from the Kaspersky website.
- Extract the installation files from the archive.
- Open the kes_win.
How do I change my Kaspersky Web console port?
To change the number of port 8080 for device connection to Kaspersky Security Center 10 Web Console:
- Open the httpd. conf file stored in the Apache Server work folder. …
- Replace 8080 with the required port value in three places: …
- Restart the Apache Server service.
- Restart Kaspersky Security Center 10 Web Console.
How do I change my Kaspersky Security Center Password 11?
Kaspersky Security Center Help
Open the main application window. In the upper-right corner of the screen, click Change password to open the Change password window. In the New password and Confirm password text boxes, enter the new password. Click the Change password button.