How do I open McAfee console?
Use one of these methods to open the VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 Console:
- From the Start menu, select Programs | McAfee | VirusScan Console.
- Right-click the VirusScan Enterprise shield icon in the system tray, then select VirusScan Console.
What is the McAfee ePO console?
The McAfee ePO console provides flexible, automated management capabilities so that you can rapidly identify, manage, and respond to vulnerabilities, changes in security postures, and known threats from single console.
How do I fix McAfee Endpoint Security Platform is not running?
- Process Monitor capture.
- AMTrace with the now option.
- Minimum Escalation Requirements (MER) file (ran as Administrator)
- Copy of the assigned Endpoint Security Common Options Policy.
How do I open the McAfee tray icon?
- Click Start, Programs, McAfee, VirusScan Console.
- Select Tools, User Interface Options.
- Verify that one of the options for Show the system tray icon is enabled.
- If one of these options is selected, select Do not show the system tray icon , then click Apply.
How do I check my McAfee status?
Monitor the McAfee Agent status
- On the managed Mac, click the McAfee menulet on the status bar, then select McAfee Agent Status Monitor.
- Select one of these options as required: Collect and Send Props — Send properties to the McAfee ePO server. Send Events — Send events to the McAfee ePO server.
How do I install endpoint security client?
Prepare the Endpoint Protection client for imaging
- On the reference computer, sign in as an administrator.
- Download and install PsExec from Windows SysInternals.
- Run a command prompt as an administrator, change directory to the folder where you installed PsTools, and then type the following command:
How do I access my ePO console?
Log on to the ePO Database Settings page: https://localhost:8443/core/config-auth , where 8443 is the ePO console port.
- Type the password of the account you are using to connect to SQL in the User password field.
- Retype the password in the Confirm password field.
How much is McAfee ePO?
McAfee Endpoint Security Pricing Overview
McAfee Endpoint Security pricing starts at $35.99 per feature, . They do not have a free version.