Right-click the Windows Start button and select Apps and Features from the menu that appears. Ensure that Apps & features is selected in the left panel, then click Avast Secure Browser, and select Uninstall.
How do I remove secure browsing from my Mac?
Uninstalling the Secure Browser for Mac OS X
- Click the Finder > Applications.
- Scroll to CTSecureBrowser, click and drag CTSecureBrowser to the Trash.
- Disabling Launches from Function Keys.
- Disabling Spaces.
How do I remove secure search from Chrome?
- Open Google Chrome.
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Secure Search Bar.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
How do I uninstall a browser on Mac?
How to Uninstall Chrome Browser from Mac
- Select ‘History’ section from the drop-down menu in the toolbar or use ⌘+Y key combination.
- Next, a window with options in “Clear Browsing Data” section will show up. …
- Uninstall the Chrome browser from your Mac in a usual way – by moving it to Trash.
How do I remove a browser from my computer?
How to uninstall Chrome on Windows 10
- Close all open windows and tabs in Chrome and click the Windows Start menu.
- Choose Settings and find Apps.
- Under Apps & Features, locate Google Chrome and click it.
- Choose Uninstall.
- Make sure you check “Also delete your browsing data”
- Click Uninstall.
How do I get rid of secure search permanently?
To remove the Secure Search browser hijacker, follow these steps:
- STEP 1: Uninstall malicious programs from Windows.
- STEP 2: Use Malwarebytes Free to remove Secure Search redirect.
- STEP 3: Use HitmanPro to remove for malware and unwanted programs.
- STEP 4: Double-check for malicious programs with AdwCleaner.
Why does my browser keep changing?
If your homepage or search engine keeps changing, then you may have a redirect virus. … Installing such an update will hook a redirect link into your browser, changing your search engine to a different one even when you change it back.
Why can’t I delete Google Chrome on Mac?
Before removing Chrome, you need to ensure the browser isn’t running. If the program is in your Dock, right-click Chrome, and then select Quit. … Ensure Google Chrome is highlighted, then select Force Quit. To remove Chrome from your Mac, right-click the Trash icon in your Dock, then select Empty Trash.
Why can I not Uninstall Google Chrome?
If you still can’t uninstall Chrome, check to see if any Chrome processes are running and stop any that you find. … To do that, simply right-click on the first chrome process in the list and click End task. Repeat this process until all other chrome processes have been ended.