On the affected computer, navigate to the uninstall program menu for your version of Windows. Uninstall “Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud”. Restart the computer.
Can uninstall Symantec Small Business Edition?
You can only uninstall the Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition client by using the Windows Add or Remove Programs utility.
How do I completely remove Symantec Endpoint Protection?
- Use the Windows key or icon to open the Start Menu.
- Go to Settings (icon looks like a gear). …
- Select Apps. …
- Locate and select Symantec Endpoint Protection in the list of apps. …
- Select Uninstall. …
- Continue to follow prompts to allow the application to uninstall.
Can not uninstall Symantec?
Find the Symantec Endpoint Protection uninstallation product key: Click Start, then Run. Type regedit to open the Windows reistry editor. Browse the Uninstall sub keys in the left-hand pane, check the values in the right-hand pane to find a value for DisplayName that is Symantec Endpoint Protection.
How do I uninstall Symantec with CleanWipe?
Uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection using CleanWipe
Double-click Cleanwipe.exe, and then click Next. Accept the license agreement, and then click Next. Select the Symantec products you want to remove, and then click Next twice. When the tool finishes running, you may be prompted to restart the computer.
How do I run CleanWipe silently?
Open a command prompt and change directory to the CleanWipeapp folder. Type the following command: RunCleanWipe ‐silent. CleanWipe then uses its defaults to run without any user input.
Is Symantec Endpoint Protection good?
Symantec Endpoint Protection serves as an excellent front-line antivirus solution for larger organizations who need to manage numerous computer systems, servers, and users. … SEP is particularly effective when paired with a second anti-malware solution, such as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
What is the uninstall password for Symantec Endpoint Protection?
Look for “SmcInstData” at the right pane, right click on it and select Delete. Click Yes to confirm the registry key deletion. You can now uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection without being prompted to enter a password.
Reset the Password to Uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection
How can I remove Symantec endpoint protection without password?
Try this TAKE A BACKUP of the
- Stop the SMC service.
- Delete the SmcInstData key located under HKLMSOFTWARESymantecSymantec Endpoint ProtectionSMC
- Start the Symantec Endpoint Protection uninstall.
How do I uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 without a password?
2. RE: How to uninstall symantec endpoint protection 12.1 client version without password
- Open the registry.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARESymantecSymantec Endpoint ProtectionSMC.
- Change the value for SmcGuiHasPassword from 1 to 0.
- Restart the SMC service.
How do I uninstall Symantec Management Agent?
Uninstalling Altiris Agents
Run the following command line to remove the Altiris Agent using AeXAgentUtil.exe located by default at C:Program FilesAltirisAltiris AgentAeXAgentUtil.exe /uninstallagents /clean (*) Delete the following Program Files folder if still present: C:Program FilesAltirisAltiris Agent (**)
How do I repair Symantec Endpoint Protection client?
x installation of the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager,
- Open Control Panel>Programs>Uninstall a program:
- Select the “Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager”
- Choose “Change”
- Click “Next”
- Select the Repair option and click “Next”
- Click “Install” and the repair will begin.