How much do Walmart security guards get paid?
Average Walmart Security Guard hourly pay in the United States is approximately $12.16, which is 8% below the national average.
What are the highest paying security guard jobs?
Top 10 Highest-Paying Security Careers for 2020
- Chief Information Security Officer. …
- Security Architect. …
- Risk Manager. …
- Systems, Network, and/or Web Penetration Tester. …
- Network Security Engineer. …
- Network Security Administrator. …
- Cyber Crime Investigator. …
- Information Security Analyst.
How much does loss prevention make at Walmart?
How much does a Loss Prevention at Walmart make? The typical Walmart Loss Prevention salary is $17 per hour. Loss Prevention salaries at Walmart can range from $11 – $23 per hour.
What is Walmart asset protection?
Our Asset Protection specialists provide security in our stores, at distribution centers, and at corporate facilities. More than that, Asset Protection teams ensure compliance and prevent shrink. With the help of safety-minded experts like you, we can provide a safe experience for both our shoppers and our associates.
What’s the best security company to work for?
America’s Top 10 Security Guard Companies
- Epic Security Corp.
- Spear Security.
- American Hawk Security.
- National Security and Protection Services.
- Brinks, Inc.
- Allied Universal.
How can I make more money as a security guard?
Three Easy Ways to EARN MORE as a Security Officer
- Training. The quickest & easiest way to earn more as a security officer is to get more training. …
- Transportation & Availability. These work hand-in-hand because your availability and having reliable transportation has a huge impact on your schedule. …
- The Right Team.
How many hours a week do security guards work?
Guards usually work at least 8-hour shifts for 40 hours per week and often are on call in case an emergency arises. Some employers have three shifts, and Guards rotate to divide daytime, weekend, and holiday work equally. Guards usually eat on the job instead of taking a regular break away from the site.
What benefits do security guards get?
From monitoring, deterring crime, and providing peace of mind, here are the benefits of hiring security guard services for your business:
- They Deter Crimes at Workplace. …
- They Provide a Sense of Security. …
- They Provide Customer Service. …
- The Deal with the Security Issues Efficiently.
What are the advantages of being a security guard?
Top 10 Being a Security Guard Pros & Cons – Summary List
|Being a Security Guard Pros||Being a Security Guard Cons|
|You get plenty of fresh air||Ruining your reputation is pretty easy|
|You can become independent soon||Security officers have to be flexible|
|You can work for celebrities||Poor job security for security guards|
How do you become a certified security officer?
How to become a security officer
- Obtain a high school degree. All security officers must be at least 18 years old and have their high school diploma or an equivalent.
- Go through pre-job training. After applying for a job, you will need to complete the required training. …
- Pass a background check. …
- Get a security license.