Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number. Tap Forgot password?. Tap Need more help?. Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
Why am I not getting the 6 digit code from Instagram?
Check your spam emails. Wait for a few hours and try again. Change your IP address. Try another verification mode.
How do I login to Instagram if I lost my phone with two-factor authentication?
If you could not log in with a code sent to your email or phone, reset the instagram password as follow:
- Go to the Instagram app on any device (desktop or any phone)
- Enter the username.
- Tap on the forgotten password.
- Tap on Need more help.
- Back to login and try it over and over.
How do I get my Instagram code?
To get a list of recovery codes for your account:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security, then tap Two-Factor Authentication.
- Tap Additional Methods.
- Tap Backup Codes.
Why can’t I log into my Instagram account?
Why can’t log into Instagram? … because you are entering the wrong username or password (remember that Instagram password is case sensitive). Your account may have been blocked or deleted. Logging in from a new device that Instagram doesn’t recognize (which requires further verification).
How do I get the 6 digit authentication code for Instagram?
Using a mobile app for authentication
- From Instagram, toggle on Authentication App.
- Tap Next.
- Select Open from the pop-up box. Take note of the six-digit authentication code for Instagram in the Google Authenticator app. …
- Back in the Instagram app, add the six-digit code.
- Tap Next.
- Select Next again. …
- Choose Done.
How do you bypass the phone verification on Instagram?
Follow these steps to create a temporary phone number and bypass Instagram phone verification:
- Visit DoNotPay in any web browser.
- Choose the Burner Phone feature.
- Enter Instagram when asked about the company or service.
- Tap on Create a Temporary Number.
- View the number DoNotPay instantly generated.
How do I recover my Google Authenticator account?
If you have your backup key saved, follow these steps to recover the access: Download the Google Authenticator app on your device.
If you haven’t saved the backup key but have access to your 2FA code
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Profile → Security.
- Select Edit Settings → Deactivate 2FA.
- Enter your 2FA code to confirm.
Why is my Instagram security code not working?
Log in using a desktop/mobile browser
When signing in after getting the verification code from inside the app is not working, try signing in using either a desktop and/or mobile browser. Access Instagram using incognito mode since it does not store cache.
How long does it take for Instagram to unlock your account?
When Instagram blocks you, it takes 3 hours to even 4 weeks to unblock your account. Yes, it is too long, so observe the above-mentioned rules to avoid being banned.