How do I get my money back from McAfee?
If you purchased a subscription of one year or longer and you are not satisfied with your McAfee software, you can request a full refund within 60 days of this renewal notice. To contact McAfee Customer Support, visit http://service.mcafee.com/ and select your country or language.
How do I cancel my McAfee subscription?
You can cancel McAfee’s services by contacting their customer support reps. Dial 1-866-622-3911 and ask them to cancel your subscription. You should request a confirmation email and save it once you receive it.
How do I cancel McAfee auto-renewal?
Open a web browser and go to http://home.mcafee.com.
- Click My Account at the top right of the McAfee Downloads website.
- Log in using your email address and password, and click Log In. If you do not have a McAfee account, select New User? …
- Click Auto-Renewal Settings.
- Select Turn Off.
How do I remove my credit card from McAfee?
Go to http://home.mcafee.com.
- Click My Account.
- Click Edit Billing.
- If you are asked to log in: Type your Email Address. …
- Update these card details: Credit Card Type. …
- Ensure your Billing Address matches the address that you have on file with your credit card company.
- Click Save to update your card details.
Is McAfee any good?
Yes. McAfee is a good antivirus and worth the investment. It offers an extensive security suite that will keep your computer safe from malware and other online threats. It works really well on Windows, Android, Mac and iOS and the McAfee LiveSafe plan works on an unlimited number of personal devices.
How much does it cost to renew McAfee?
McAfee Total Protection antivirus software plans range in price from $24.99 for one device for each of the two years of a two-year subscription ($159.99 upon renewal for subsequent two-year periods) to $39.99 for the first year of McAfee Total Protection Family, which covers up to 10 devices ($119.99 a year upon …
How do I delete a trusted site?
Log into your My Products page. If you aren’t automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab. Next to the domain you want to use, click Manage. On the TrustedSite Report page, click on the Delete TrustedSite button near the bottom of the page.
How do I cancel subscription?
Manage your subscriptions on Google Play
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Does McAfee automatically renew?
The renewal date will be approximately one year after you first activate your McAfee subscription. … You must have the Automatic Renewal option enabled on the Scheduled Charge Date to automatically renew your subscription.
Do I need to renew McAfee?
The McAfee® LiveSafe software includes a free 90-day trial subscription once the software is installed. After 90 days the McAfee® LiveSafe subscription will expire and the subscription renewal is optional.