How do I install Kaspersky Security Center 11 administration console?
Installing Kaspersky Security Center (Standard installation)
- Under an account with administrative privileges, run the ksc_11_11. …
- In the application selection window that opens, click Install Kaspersky Security Center 11. …
- Beginning with the Welcome page, proceed through the Wizard by using the Next button.
- If Microsoft .
How do I activate Kaspersky Security Center?
To activate the application by distributing a key from the key storage of Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server to computers:
- In the main window of Web Console, select Operations → Licensing.
- Open the key properties by clicking the name of the product associated with the key.
What are the main characteristics of the new Web console Kaspersky?
Kaspersky Security Center 10 Web Console
- Manage the status of the organization’s security system.
- Install Kaspersky Lab applications on devices in your network and manage installed applications.
- Manage policies created for devices in your network.
- Manage user accounts.
What is the latest version of Kaspersky Security Center?
Kaspersky Security Center 11 version 11.0. 0.1131 was released on March 14, 2019. Kaspersky Security Center is a single administration console for controlling all Kaspersky Lab security solutions and system administration tools that you use.
How do I add a license key to Kaspersky Security Center?
To add a license in Kaspersky Security Center 10:
- Get a key file or an activation code.
- Add it to the Administration Server in one of the following ways: Through the Quick Start Wizard. Open the Administration Server properties → Keys and add the license in the Active key section.
How do I deploy Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business?
To install the application:
- Create an installation package. …
- Go to Tasks. …
- Select Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Server → Install application remotely.
- Choose Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows.
- Select the check box Install Network Agent along with this application.
How do I use Kaspersky Security?
Start the Kaspersky application on the device. From the main window of the application, go to More tools → Protection for all devices → Connect to My Kaspersky. Enter the credentials for your account on My Kaspersky.
On which operating systems can Kaspersky Security Center 10 administration server be installed?
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Windows 10 Version 1607) 32-bit/64-bit. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 32-bit/64-bit. Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 32-bit/64-bit.
How do I remove Kaspersky license?
To remove a license key:
- In the application web interface window, select the Settings → General → Licensing section.
- Click Delete. License key removal confirmation is displayed.
- Click Yes.
How do I remove license from Kaspersky Security Center?
Kaspersky Security Center 11
To delete a key file or activation code from the Administration Server repository: Go to OPERATIONS → LICENSING → KASPERSKY LAB LICENSES. Select the key file or activation code that you want to delete from the repository. Click the Delete button.