Open your Webroot program and click the gear icon next to My Account. Enter your keycode in the Activate a New Keycode field, then click Activate. If a scan begins automatically, allow it to complete.
How do I activate Webroot on my new computer?
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! …
- KEEP the computer online for the Webroot install to make sure it works correctly.
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode.
- Let it finish it’s install scan.
How do I know if Webroot is installed?
Double-click the Webroot shortcut icon on your desktop: Right-click on the Webroot icon from the system tray menu, then click View Status. If you cannot locate the system tray icon, open the Windows Start menu, click All Programs (or Programs), Webroot SecureAnywhere, then Webroot SecureAnywhere again.
How do I download and install Webroot?
An Internet connection is required to install the software.
- Go to the SecureAnywhere installer.
- Click Download.
- Enter your keycode and click Agree and Install. To view the installation options, click Installation Options. …
- Click Yes.
- Enter your email address and click Continue. …
- Click Start using SecureAnywhere.
Where is the key code for Webroot?
To find your keycode within Webroot SecureAnywhere for Mac: Open the SecureAnywhere interface (click the Webroot icon in the menu bar, then select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere from the drop-down menu). From the main window, click My Account. A window opens with your keycode and subscription information.
Does Webroot slow down internet?
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community! Yes in some cases WSA can slow down your PC’s if you use not well known programs on your systems so I would suggest that you Submit a Support Ticket and ask them to Whitelist all your Unknown files then things will be fine and not slow anymore!
Does Webroot work on Windows 10?
Windows 10, Webroot will protect your PC.
How do I enable Webroot on Windows 10?
Open the SecureAnywhere interface (click the Webroot icon in the menu bar, then select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere from the drop-down menu). From the main window, click My Account. A window opens with your keycode and subscription information.
What does Webroot scan for?
During scans, SecureAnywhere searches all areas where potential threats can hide, including drives, files, and system memory. It looks for items that match our threat definitions, match descriptions in our community database, or exhibit suspicious behavior.
How do I install Webroot without CD?
The answer is simple…
- Make sure you have a copy of your Keycode.
- KEEP the computer online for the install to make sure it works correctly.
- Download a Copy of latest installer here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode when requested.
Is there a free version of Webroot?
You want the product with the best performance, features, and functionality. We think you’ll find that with Webroot. That’s why we’re happy to offer free trials of our virus protection software, no strings attached for 14 days. So go ahead, start your free trial today.
How do I install Webroot on multiple devices?
To add a device:
- Log in to the SecureAnywhere website at my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Click the Mobile Protection tab.
- Click the Devices tab.
- Click Add a Device. The Add a Device panel displays.