How do I check the status of my deep security agent?
You can use the command line option to perform the following actions on a Deep Security Agent running on Linux: start. display status.
Run the following on the command line:
- To start: /etc/init. d/ds_agent start.
- To display status: /etc/init. …
- To stop: /etc/init. …
- To reset: /etc/init. …
- To restart: /etc/init.
How do I find my agent version?
To check the agent version and module configuration on a Linux machine, use the following commands:
- Agent Version. – rpm -qa ds_agent. For Example: $ rpm -qa ds_agent. ds_agent-20.0.0-877.el6.i686. …
- Module Configuration. – /opt/ds_agent/sendCommand –get GetConfiguration | grep “Feature ” Where: 1 – On. 2 – Off.
How do I update my deep security agent?
Go to Administration > System Settings > Updates. In the main pane, find the Virtual Appliance Deployment heading, near the bottom. From the Upon deployment, update Deep Security Virtual Appliances to drop-down list, select the latest agent version or keep the default of Latest Available (Recommended).
How do I reset my deep security agent?
In rare circumstances, it may fail to reset a Deep Security Agent (DSA) using either of the following methods:
- Deactivate the DSA on the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
- Run “dsa_control -r, /r, –reset” on the command line.
How do I manually activate Deep Security Agent?
To activate the Deep Security Agent via command line:
- Open the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
- Go to Administration > System Settings > Agents tab.
- Under the Remote Activation section, enable the Allow Agent Initiated Activation option and select For any computers.
How do I get a DSA diagnostic package?
Connect to the server that you want to generate the diagnostic package for.
- Log in to the machine hosting the DSA.
- Open the command line.
- Navigate to the Deep Security Agent folder.
- Run the following command: dsa_control –d. DSA log is found in C:ProgramDataTrend MicroDeep Security Agentdiag.
What is Trend agent?
Powered by the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™, OfficeScan™ is a centrally managed anti-malware solution that protects endpoints (servers, desktops, and portable endpoints) from a wide variety of Internet threats. … OfficeScan agents report to the server from which they were installed.
How do I know what version of Trendmicro I have?
You can also check the current version of Trend Micro installed by doing the following:
- Open the main console.
- On the upper right corner, click the icon.
- Select about the software.
- Check the version number and identify the corresponding version name below.
How do I know if Trend Micro is installed?
To verify the installation:
Look for the Trend Micro Agent program shortcuts on the Windows Start menu. Go to Start (menu) > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs and check if Trend Micro Agent is listed. On Macs. Look for the Trend Micro t-ball logo on the menu bar.
How do you install a Deep Security Relay?
Installing the Deep Security Relay
- Double-click the installation file to run the installer package. …
- Accept the license agreement and click Next to continue.
- Select the features that you want to install. …
- Click Install to proceed with the installation.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
What is Deep Security Manager?
Deep Security Manager, the centralized web-based management console that administrators use to configure security policy and deploy protection to the enforcement components: the Deep Security Virtual Appliance and the Deep Security Agent.
How do I disable Deep Security Agent?
Deactivate the agent using the Deep Security Manager by going to the Computers page, right-clicking the computer and selecting Actions > Deactivate. Go to the Control Panel and select Uninstall a program.
What is the result of performing a reset operation on a deep security agent?
Through this command, the Deep Security Agent’s configuration (e.g. certificate, configrate, local SQLite DB) will be cleared and re-created. After the reset action, Deep Security Manager (DSM) will treat this agent as a new machine. The reset action will have no network impact or OS impact.
What is Ds_am process?
ds_am (Anti-malware scan process)2.