AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect is two free services that include mobile apps to help protect your personal data and stop unwanted calls. Additional security features are available with the premium service, A&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Plus.
What is the AT&T mobile security app?
AT&T Mobile Security helps protect your phone from malware, viruses, and system threats. The “all-in-one” mobile security app provides proactive detection and malware/virus protection for your Android and iOS phone.
Is mobile security free?
A free version that provides essential security features (preinstalled on Android; download from the App Store for iOS) A premium version that offers additional, advanced security features. This version is available separately for an additional monthly or yearly fee from your device’s app store.
Is AT&T mobile security app safe?
AT&T Mobile Security scans every site you visit. When you upgrade to AT&T Mobile Security Plus, you’ll enjoy Safe Browsing. This feature: Flags known phishing and malware websites with a warning to protect your privacy and sensitive data.
Does AT&T Protect plus cost money?
Upgrade to the AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Plus 2 subscription for $3.99 a month for one or both apps. You get the same features as the basic version, plus more device protection. If you have AT&T PREPAIDSM, you’ll pay the monthly fee through your app store.
How can I clean my phone from viruses?
How to remove viruses and other malware from your Android device
- Power off the phone and reboot in safe mode. Press the power button to access the Power Off options. …
- Uninstall the suspicious app. …
- Look for other apps you think may be infected. …
- Install a robust mobile security app on your phone.
What is the best security app for iPhone?
Best Mobile Security Antivirus App for iPhone
- Avast Security & Privacy.
- Avira Free Mobile Security for iOS.
- McAfee Mobile Security for iOS.
- Lookout Mobile Security.
- TotalAV Mobile Security.
Which app is best for removing virus?
For your favorite Android devices, we have another free solution: Avast Mobile Security for Android. Scan for viruses, get rid of them, and protect yourself from future infection.
What is the best security for my phone?
The best Android antivirus in 2021 is:
- Avast Mobile Security. …
- AVG AntiVirus Free. …
- Kaspersky Internet Security. …
- Trend Micro Mobile Security. …
- McAfee Mobile Security for Android. …
- Sophos Intercept X for Mobile. …
- AhnLab V3 Mobile Security. …
- Avira Antivirus Security. Has a smart system of categorising apps on a privacy scale.
Does AT&T offer free virus protection?
AT&T Internet or DSL customers with a connection speed of 3.0Mbps or higher can download the Internet Security Suite free of charge. … You can’t download Internet Security Suite to a mobile device. Learn how to get AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect for your mobile device protection.
Which is the best antivirus for Android?
The best Android antivirus app you can get
- Bitdefender Mobile Security. Best paid option. Specifications. Price per year: $15, no free version. Minimum Android support: 5.0 Lollipop. …
- Norton Mobile Security.
- Avast Mobile Security.
- Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus.
- Lookout Security & Antivirus.
- McAfee Mobile Security.
- Google Play Protect.
Does AT&T offer spyware?
AT&T Internet Security Suite
This suite is free to qualified customers and includes anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall protection so you can surf, search and transact online with confidence. Learn more.