What is E security in e-commerce?
E-commerce security is the protection of e-commerce assets from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction.
What are the main security issues of e-commerce?
Top 5 security threats facing eCommerce today
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attacks. A DDoS attack involves your website’s servers being flooded with requests from potentially thousands of untraceable IP addresses. …
- Credit card fraud. …
- Malware. …
- Bad bots. …
What are the 3 types of e-commerce?
There are three main types of e-commerce: business-to-business (websites such as Shopify), business-to-consumer (websites such as Amazon), and consumer-to-consumer (websites such as eBay).
What are the 4 models of e-commerce?
There are four traditional types of ecommerce, including B2C (Business-to-Consumer), B2B (Business-to-Business), C2B (Consumer-to-Business) and C2C (Consumer-to-Consumer).
What are the four types of e-commerce?
Types of E-Commerce
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C)
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B)
- Business-to-Administration (B2A)
- Consumer-to-Administration (C2A)
Why E security is needed?
Electronic security is one of the cheapest prevention measures to protect your business and personal assets such as money, furniture and even intellectual property being under strict non-disclosure conditions. In simple words, electronic security will protect you from both external and internal theft.
Which website is threat for e-commerce?
Trojan horse is threat for E‐commerce. A Trojan horse or Trojan is a type of malware that is often disguised as legitimate software. Trojans can be employed by cyber-thieves and hackers trying to gain access to users’ systems.