What is a comprehensive security strategy?
A comprehensive IT security policy is essentially a battle plan that guides your organization, ensuring that your data and network is guarded from potential security threats. Think of it as a link between your people, processes, and technology.
Which are key elements of security strategy development?
Here are three elements your cybersecurity strategy needs.
- Clearly Defined Security Priorities. The foundation of your security strategy must be rooted in your organization’s security goals and objectives. …
- Communication with Executives and Key Stakeholders. …
- Proactive Threat Management.
What are the top aspects pillars of a strong security strategy?
Protecting your digital perimeter, securing your physical premises, and guarding your intellectual property form three pillars of a comprehensive security strategy. Implementing these imperatives will help keep your business secure and your company profitable.
Is included in comprehensive security?
Comprehensive security is an approach that goes beyond the traditional realist state-centric and military approach and includes human, economic and environmental dimensions as well as a subjective feeling of security or insecurity of individuals.
What are two methods that ensure confidentiality?
Explanation: Methods including data encryption, username ID and password, and two factor authentication can be used to help ensure confidentiality of information. File permission control, version control, and backup are methods that can be used to help ensure integrity of information.
What are three types of sensitive information?
The three main types of sensitive information that exist are: personal information, business information and classified information.
What are the five components of a security policy?
It relies on five major elements: confidentiality, integrity, availability, authenticity, and non-repudiation.
What are the three types of security policies?
The security policy dictates in general words that the organization must maintain a malware-free computer system environment.
Three main types of policies exist:
- Organizational (or Master) Policy.
- System-specific Policy.
- Issue-specific Policy.
What are the five basic security principles?
The Principles of Security can be classified as follows:
- Confidentiality: The degree of confidentiality determines the secrecy of the information. …
- Authentication: Authentication is the mechanism to identify the user or system or the entity. …
- Integrity: …
- Non-Repudiation: …
- Access control: …
What are the three main goals of security?
The Three Security Goals Are Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability.
What are the 3 pillars of a network?
Today, a successful approach to achieving network resilience needs to be constructed on three key pillars.
- Pillar one – reducing time to recovery when the network is down. …
- Pillar two – set-up and configuration. …
- Pillar three – ongoing operation. …
- Finding a solution for today and tomorrow.