On the whole, yes. Avast is a good antivirus and provides a decent level of security protection. The free version comes with lots of features, although it doesn’t protect against ransomware.
How do I reset my iCloud password without security questions?
Accounts with or without security questions
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click “Forgot Apple ID or password.”
- Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose how to reset your password:
How do I reset my Apple security questions?
Reset your security questions
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID, then select Continue.
- Choose the option to reset your security questions, then select Continue.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then select Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your identity.
How do you reset your security questions if you forgot your password?
In order to reset your local account password on Windows 10 using security questions, you must update your account settings using these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Sign-in options.
- Under “Password,” click the Update your security questions link.
- If prompted, enter your current account password.
Can you speed up Apple account recovery?
“ You might also be able to speed up the account recovery process or reset your password immediately by verifying a six-digit code sent to your primary email address.”
Does Apple still use security questions?
Never provide your password, security questions, verification codes, recovery key, or any other account security details to anyone else. Apple will never ask you for this information. If Apple Support needs to verify your identity, we might ask you to generate a temporary Support PIN.
How do you unlock a iPhone without knowing the password?
If you can’t remember your passcode, you’ll need to erase your iPhone, which deletes your data and settings, including the passcode. If you backed up your iPhone, you can restore your data and settings after restoring your iPhone.
Is Apple ID and iCloud password same?
Apple ID password is the same thing as the iCloud password. The following two links should help you. See this first — What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password – Apple Support. Apple ID password is the same thing as the iCloud password.
How can I unlock my Apple ID?
How to unlock a disabled Apple ID
- Head to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID email.
- Follow along with the prompts to unlock your account.
- If you’re not successful, you can call Apple support at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273) or chat with an Apple specialist.
How do you update security on Iphone?
Go to appleid.apple.com, then sign in with your Apple ID. Answer your security questions, then tap Continue. You’ll see a prompt to upgrade your account security. Tap Continue.
How do you fix you don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions?
How to Fix “We Don’t Have Sufficient Information To Reset Your Security Questions” Error
- Go to the Apple ID recovery website. Just type iforgot.apple.com on your browser.
- Next, enter your email or your Apple ID. …
- You then need to verify your identity. …
- After that, click the button “I need to reset my security questions.”
Why does Apple account recovery take days?
Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password. For security reasons, it might take several days or longer before you can use your account again. … You can also visit an Apple Store and ask to use a device on site.
How can I reset my password?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How do I check my password?
See, delete, edit, or export passwords
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More .
- Tap Settings. Passwords.
- See, delete, edit, or export a password: See: Tap View and manage saved passwords at passwords.google.com. Delete: Tap the password you want to remove.
What is password recovery question?
Password recovery questions, more commonly called security questions (or secret questions and answers), are used to verify you as the legitimate owner of an online account when you’ve forgotten your password or are otherwise trying to recover an online account.