What’s a better word for Secure?
What is another word for secure?
When can you say be safe?
“Be safe” and “stay safe” must be understood as encouraging or commanding them to take conscious, purposeful actions that are designed to help ensure safety, including: Be alert and aware of your surroundings.
What does the safest mean?
1. protected, secure, in safety, impregnable, out of danger, safe and sound, in safe hands, out of harm’s way, free from harm Keep your camera safe from sand. protected damaged, threatened, at risk, endangered, insecure, jeopardized, put at risk, imperilled, put in danger.
What’s the opposite word of secure?
What is the opposite of secure?
What is a word for not secure?
Insecure means either lacking self-confidence or lacking security.
What do you mean by secure?
1 : free from danger or risk Being home made me feel secure. 2 : strong or firm enough to ensure safety a secure lock. 3 : free from worry or doubt : confident He’s secure in his abilities. 4 : sure entry 1 sense 5, certain Victory is secure.
What should I reply for Take Care?
Since “Take care” would normally be said to someone who is departing by someone who is staying, it might not always be appropriate to say “you too”. Instead “Thanks” or “Thanks, I will”, or “Will do” may be better replies. Or perhaps “Thanks, bye.” There is no particular reply that is more common.
What is the reply for stay safe?
New Member. When I tell a person to “be/stay safe”, they respond with “Thanks. You too”.
How do you say stay safe to someone?
Better Ways to Say ‘Hope You’re Staying Safe and Healthy’ to Close Family and Friends
- “I’m sorry this is happening.” …
- “It’s great to see you. …
- “I’m always here to listen.” …
- “I’m glad we’re so close. …
- “I’ll always be there for you.” …
- “Take care of yourself.” …
- “Remember to always take care of yourself.”