Deep Security Relays are agents where you have enabled the relay feature, available in Deep Security Agent 9.5 or newer for Windows and Linux [64-bit only]. Relays update your agents more quickly, reduce manager load, and save Internet connection or WAN bandwidth.
How do you install a Deep Security Relay?
Installing the Deep Security Relay
- Double-click the installation file to run the installer package. …
- Accept the license agreement and click Next to continue.
- Select the features that you want to install. …
- Click Install to proceed with the installation.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
How do you disable a Deep Security Relay?
Remove relay functionality from an agent
- Go to Administration > Updates > Relay Management.
- Click the arrow next to the relay group whose relay you want to convert back to an agent.
- Click the computer.
- Click Remove Relay.
How do I check my deep security relay version?
Enable a relay
- Verify that the agent is activated.
- Verify that the agent is not already a relay.
- Go to Administration > Updates > Software > Local and verify that the corresponding package has been imported.
- Verify that the computer is running a 64-bit version of the agent software.
How does deep security work?
Deep Security leverages proven security controls, like IPS and application control deployed on the server, to enable context-based, high-performance proactive protection across the hybrid cloud. Shields servers from vulnerabilities.
What is Trendmicro deep security?
Trend Micro™ Deep Security™ can automatically protect new and existing workloads against even unknown threats with techniques like machine learning and virtual patching. A full range of security capabilities in a single smart agent. Protection against vulnerabilities and for end-of-life systems.
How do you set up a relay?
To set up a smart host:
- In Server Admin, select Mail and click Settings.
- Under Relay all mail through this host, enter smtp-relay.gmail.com.
- Click Save to close the Server Admin.
- Restart the mail service.
- When you’ve completed your configuration, send a test message to confirm that your outbound mail is flowing.
How install DS agent in Linux?
Install an Ubuntu or Debian agent
- Go to Administration > Updates > Software > Download Center.
- Import the agent package into Deep Security Manager.
- , and then export the installer (. deb file).
- Copy the installer file to the computer.
- Install the agent. sudo dpkg -i <installer file>
What is Ds_am process?
ds_am (Anti-malware scan process)2.
How do I find deep security agent in Linux?
You can use the command line option to perform the following actions on a Deep Security Agent running on Linux: start. display status. stop.
Run the following on the command line:
- To start: /etc/init. d/ds_agent start.
- To display status: /etc/init. …
- To stop: /etc/init. …
- To reset: /etc/init. …
- To restart: /etc/init.
What is Ds_agent?
File: DSAgnt.exe. The Dell Support Agent is a background process that starts with Windows. Installed on many Dell laptops, this application assists you with problems and provides a variety of help features in addition to the standard Microsoft Help.