Avast Omni is a powerful online security solution that offers three dimensions of comprehensive protection, including: Home network security for all of the IoT connected devices in your home. On-device security for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices.
What is an Avast Omni hub?
The Avast Omni hub is a hardware component dedicated to protecting your network, that you plug into your router through a provided ethernet cable.
What is Avast Omni subscription?
Your Avast Omni subscription includes on-device security through the Avast Omni app for up to 50 computers, phones, or tablets. Additionally, the Avast Omni hub protects all the IoT devices that are connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
How do I disable Avast Omni?
Enter the unpairing code on the device you want to uninstall.
- Open the Avast Omni Family Guardian app and select the Family icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the user profile you want to edit.
- Tap the device details, then tap Avast Omni.
- Tap Unpair. …
- Enter the unpairing code on the device you want to uninstall.
Does Avast Free have parental control?
With Avast Family Space — a completely free, comprehensive parental control app — you can quickly check up on where your child is so you’ll always be sure they’re safe.
How do I use Avast multi device?
Activate on Android
- On your Android device, download and install the latest version of Avast Mobile Security from Google Play Store.
- Open Avast Mobile Security and tap Scan now, then Allow to give Avast Mobile Security access to your device.
- When the scan is complete, select Get complete protection.
How do I connect to Avast?
To connect to Avast SecureLine VPN:
- Tap the Avast SecureLine icon on the Home screen of your device. …
- Tap Connect.
- If prompted, tap OK to give Avast SecureLine VPN permission to set up a VPN connection.
- If prompted, you can optionally tap Activate auto connect to allow Avast SecureLine VPN to connect automatically.
How do I use Avast Omni?
Tap the Avast Omni icon on the Home screen of your device to open the app. Tap Get Started. Enter your Avast Account credentials that you used for installing Avast Omni on your first Windows device, then tap Confirm. Alternatively, select Google or Facebook, then enter your account credentials.
How do I install Omni?
How to install and configure Omni Connect
- Download Omni Connect from the link given to you by your distributor.
- Double click on the program icon.
- Select “Install”