How do I open McAfee agent status monitor?
Monitor the McAfee Agent status
- On the managed Mac, click the McAfee menulet on the status bar, then select McAfee Agent Status Monitor.
- Select one of these options as required: Collect and Send Props — Send properties to the McAfee ePO server. Send Events — Send events to the McAfee ePO server.
How do I check my McAfee status?
Click the McAfee menulet on the status bar, then select Console → Status. The Status page also displays the protection modules that are installed on your Mac and its status.
How do I find my McAfee agent?
How to view the McAfee Agent log and troubleshoot access to the agent log
- Click System Tree.
- Select a system.
- Click Actions, Agent, Show Agent Log.
How do I start McAfee agent from command line?
Run CmdAgent.exe with administrative permissions:
- Open a command prompt as an administrator. Press the Windows key + R. …
- Change directories to locate the CmdAgent.exe file.
- Run the command with the appropriate switch. NOTE: This action is only needed once per logon session.
How do I install McAfee agent status monitor?
On the managed system, right-click the McAfee Agent icon in the system tray, then select McAfee Agent Status Monitor. Note: McAfee Agent icon is available in the system tray only if the Show McAfee system tray icon (Windows only) policy is set in McAfee ePO on the General tab of the McAfee Agent policy pages.
How do I find the McAfee tray icon?
Click Start, Programs, McAfee, VirusScan Console. Select Tools, User Interface Options. Verify that one of the options for Show the system tray icon is enabled. If one of these options is selected, select Do not show the system tray icon , then click Apply.
How do I find the McAfee Agent tray icon?
To enable the McAfee Agent icon, select Show the McAfee system tray icon (Windows only) in the McAfee Agent General policy. To enable the McAfee Agent icon for remote sessions, select Enable McAfee system tray icon in a remote desktop session in the McAfee Agent General policy. Run UPDATERUI. EXE manually.
How do I know if McAfee is running?
In Windows, go to c:programdatamcafeeagentlogs and look at the masvc log. When it starts asci (agent to server communication interval), it will log what server it is connecting to. You can also go to the registry to hklmsoftwarewow6432nodenetwork associatesepolicy orchestratoragent.
How do I know if McAfee is installed on Linux?
Copyright (c) 2017 McAfee, Inc.
Check the installed Threat Prevention and Platform package version from ePO:
- Log on to the ePO console.
- Go to the System Tree.
- Click any managed Linux system.
- Click the Products tab.
- View the installed Endpoint Security for Linux Threat Prevention and Platform package version.
How do I disable McAfee command line?
Stop the McShield service:
- Click Start, Run, type services. msc, and press Enter.
- Locate and double-click the McAfee McShield service.
- Click Stop to close the service and click OK.
- Try to re-create your issue.
How do I restart McAfee services?
Restart the McAfee Agent services:
- Click Start, Run, type services. msc , and click OK.
- Right-click the following service and select Restart: McAfee Framework Service.