How do I add a trusted site to Kaspersky?
Click the Settings button. The Web Anti-Virus window opens. Select the Trusted URLs tab.
Editing the list of trusted URLs
- Click the Add button. …
- Enter the address of the website / web page or the address mask of the website / web page.
- Click OK.
How do I add exceptions to Kaspersky?
Adding an Exception to Kaspersky Firewall
- Right click on the Kaspersky icon in the notification area.
- Then click on Settings from the menu.
- Select Threats and Exclusions from the left side menu. Notice that exceptions can be added using either Manage exclusions option or Specify trusted applications option.
How do I add an app to my trusted list?
Adding Apps to the Trusted Apps List
- On the main screen, tap Data Theft Scanner > Trusted Apps (tab).
- Tap Add an App, and then tap one of the following options: Data theft scan history. …
- You can now select and add apps, or add all of the apps in the list:
How do I stop Kaspersky from blocking programs 2020?
Right-click on the Kaspersky icon and choose “Settings”. In following window, click the “Advanced settings” tab. In the next window, in the “Threats and Exclusions” menu, click “Settings” under “Exclusions”. On the next window, in the “Exclusion rules” tab, press “Add” button.
How do I allow Kaspersky to allow a website?
Configuring access to websites on Windows devices
- Open Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Management Console.
- Select the Security management → Security profiles section. …
- In the list, select the security profile for the devices on which you want to configure the website access rule.
How do I manage exclusions in Kaspersky?
To add a Windows exclusion in Kaspersky Small Office Security:
- Open Kaspersky Small Office Security.
- Click Settings. The Setting page opens.
- Select Additional. …
- Select Threats and Exclusions. …
- Select Exclusions > Manage exclusions.
- Click Add.
- In the File or folder text box, type or browse the path to exclude.
- Click Add.
What does add to exclusions mean in Kaspersky?
Add Exclusion: This means that even though your anti-virus thinks an item might be malicious or potentially malicious, you know that it isn’t, and so you want your anti-virus to leave it alone and ignore it in the future.
How do I see exclusions in Kaspersky?
Viewing the list of exclusions
- Open the main application window.
- Click the. …
- Select the Protection section.
- In the right part of the window, select the Application Manager component. …
- Click the Exclusions link to open the Exclusions window. …
- To remove an object from the list of exclusions, click the Remove from list button.
How do I stop my McAfee Antivirus from blocking programs?
On the Home Page, click Firewall. Click Settings. Click Program Permissions. Select a program with Outgoing or Blocked access.
How do I exclude a folder in McAfee?
You can exclude a folder from your custom or scheduled scan so McAfee doesn’t check it for threats.
Exclude a folder.
|1||On the HomePage, open the Virus and Spyware Protection drawer.|
|3||Open the Excluded Files and Folders drawer.|
|4||Click Add Folder.|
|5||Choose the file you want to exclude from your scan, then click Open.|
How do I exclude files from McAfee?
To exclude known safe files and applications:
- Open your McAfee Security suite.
- Click Real-Time Scanning: On.
- Click Excluded Files.
- Click Add file.
- Browse to, and select, the file or .exe you want to exclude from scans.
How do I unblock an app blocked by Kaspersky?
Open the main application window. In the application menu, select Manage apps. The Manage apps window opens. In the Blocked apps list, select the application and click Unblock.
How do I bypass Kaspersky USB block?
2. Kaspersky Anti-virus blocking USB connection
- Open the Kaspersky user interface.
- From the left panel of the main window access Protection.
- Click on Device Control and select Settings.
- Again, click on Settings from the right of Enable Device Control field.
- From there you can choose what to enable or what to block.
How do I trust an app in Kaspersky?
Open the settings Kaspersky Internet Security and choose Additional –> Threats and Exclusions.
- Select Manage exclusions or Specify trusted applications.
- Select the file or application to exclude from the scan scope in Kaspersky Internet Security. …
- In the Web Anti-Virus settings window, select Advanced Settings.