Go to Settings > Biometrics & password > Secure lock settings , and enable Show Lockdown option. Press and hold the Power button until the Lockdown button is displayed on the screen. Touch Lockdown to enable this mode. Once it has been enabled, your phone can only be unlocked using the lock screen password.
How do I turn off security on my Huawei?
On the management console, hover the mouse pointer over the username in the upper right corner, and choose Security Settings from the drop-down list. On the Security Settings page, click the Critical Operations tab, and click Change next to Operation Protection. Select Disable and click OK.
What is secure lock settings?
Secure Lock settings allow you to further customise your lock screen security. You can choose to make your pattern visible, enable auto factory reset and customise how long before lock automatically activates after the screen times out.
Where is security option in settings?
To set it up, go into your device Settings and select Google. Tap Manage your Google Account. Scroll through the menu under your email and click Security. Choose 2-Step Verification, open browser (not Chrome).
How do I change my security code on my Huawei?
Set a SIM PIN Lock
- Go to Settings > Security > More settings > Encryption and credentials to enter the SIM lock setup screen.
- Enable Lock SIM card, enter the PIN code, and then touch OK. To modify the PIN, touch Change SIM PIN and follow the instructions.
How do I secure my Huawei phone?
- Swipe left.
- Select Settings.
- Select All and scroll to and select Security.
- Select Screen lock.
- Select Pattern.
- Select Next.
- Draw an unlock pattern and select Continue.
- Draw the unlock pattern again and select Confirm. Your phone is now secure with a screen lock.
How do I remove the pin lock on my Huawei?
Go to adjustments from Android, go to the menu Screen lock and password and select the item related to the currently active unlock method on the phone, for example Pin o Password. On the screen that opens, enter the PIN or password to unlock the device, press the button. Confirm and touch the option Sequence.
How do I turn off my security settings?
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Android
- Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the notification tray.
- Select Security.
- Tap “Screen lock”.
- Select None.
How do I enable secure lock screen?
You can set up a screen lock to help secure your Android phone or tablet.
Set or change a screen lock
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Security. …
- To pick a kind of screen lock, tap Screen lock. …
- Tap the screen lock option you’d like to use.
Where is security setting on Android?
To check your security options, open settings by pulling down the notification bar and tapping the gear icon. Scroll down to security & location. Under device security, you‘ll see the screen lock setting.
How do I change quick settings on Android?
How to Tweak and Rearrange Android’s Quick Settings Dropdown
- If you swipe down from Android’s menu bar twice, you’ll get a nice panel of quick settings you can toggle with one tap. …
- On the bottom-right corner, you should see an “Edit” button. …
- This will, unsurprisingly, open the Quick Settings Edit menu.
How do I change the security settings on my Microsoft account?
Here’s how to update that security info:
- Go to https://account.microsoft.com/account/ and sign into your Microsoft account.
- Select Security and then select Update my info.
- Sign into your account again and select Add security info.
- Choose to add a new phone number or email address, add your new info, and select Next.
How do you unlock a Huawei phone that has a password?
Step 1: Press the Power button of your Huawei button and hold it till the Power Menu flashes on the screen. Step 2: Press the “Power Off” option and hold it. Step 3: Click on “OK” to confirm the reboot into Safe Mode. Step 4: Unlock the screen lock now and reboot your phone in normal mode.