go to http://account.live.com sign in with your WLID and password and it will let you change your security question.
How can I reset my Microsoft security question?
how do i change my security questions
- Go to https://account.live.com/pw.
- Enter the affected Microsoft account and the characters that you see in the picture, and click “Next”.
- Choose either “Email me a reset link, Security questions or Send a code to my phone”.
Does Microsoft have security questions?
To set up your security questions
Sign in to your work or school account and then go to your https://myaccount.microsoft.com/ page. … Your security info is updated and you can use your security questions to verify your identity when using password reset.
How do I find out my security question password?
Some of the more common security questions with answers that might sometimes be found on one’s social media pages include the following:
- What is your mother’s maiden name?
- What is the name of your first pet?
- What was your first car?
- What elementary school did you attend?
- What is the name of the town where you were born?
Does Outlook have security questions?
Introduction: It is very important to complete the Security Question information just in case you forget your password. Outlook Live provides two mechanisms to reset your password; one is answering the security secret question and the other one by providing an alternate email address (like Hotmail, Gmail, etc.).
How do I bypass the security questions on Windows 10?
Right when you select the password field, Security Questions shows up instantly. To skip the questions, do not set a password for that account, and click next. It is possible to create an account without security questions if you leave them blank. You can set up the new password for yourself at the later stage.
How do I find my security questions on Windows 10?
When you’re presented with the PCUnlocker screen, click the Options button at the bottom left corner and choose “View Security Questions & Answers”. The pop-up window will display the security questions and answers you’ve previously created for all your local accounts in Windows 10.
What are the Windows 10 security questions?
Security Questions for Windows 10 Local Account
- What was your first pet’s name?
- What’s the name of the city where you were born?
- What was your childhood nickname?
- What’s the name of the city where your parents met?
- What’s the first name of your oldest cousin?
- What’s the name of the first school you attended?
What are common security questions?
Here are examples of some common security questions:
- In what city were you born?
- What is the name of your favorite pet?
- What is your mother’s maiden name?
- What high school did you attend?
- What is the name of your first school?
- What was the make of your first car?
- What was your favorite food as a child?
How do I check my password?
See, delete, edit, or export passwords
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More .
- Tap Settings. Passwords.
- See, delete, edit, or export a password: See: Tap View and manage saved passwords at passwords.google.com. Delete: Tap the password you want to remove.
What is a password reset question and answer?
Password recovery questions, more commonly called security questions (or secret questions and answers), are used to verify you as the legitimate owner of an online account when you’ve forgotten your password or are otherwise trying to recover an online account.
How do you set up security questions on outlook?
Change Your Security Questions
- Access Office 365 here.
- If prompted, enter your email address and password.
- Select the Change link next to the security questions.
- Choose Select a new question and select a new question fom the drop-down list.
- Enter new answers and click save answers.
How do I find out my Microsoft account name and password?
Look up your username using your security contact phone number or email address. Request a security code to be sent to the phone number or email you used. Enter the code and select Next. When you see the account you’re looking for, select Sign in.