How can we protect trees?
Conserve paper, conserve trees, save nature
- When you buy furniture, find alternatives to wood. …
- Saving paper is saving trees.
- Use paper carefully, write on both sides of a sheet.
- Save envelopes, old letters and junk mail. …
- Do not use paper towels and tissues in household cleaning activities.
How can we protect trees essay?
There are many ways by which we can save trees:
- Plant more and more trees.
- Reduce the use of paper.
- Share books and donate when you don’t need them.
- Water your saplings daily.
- Create awareness among people about the hazard.
What are the benefits from trees?
Trees give off oxygen that we need to breathe. Trees reduce the amount of storm water runoff, which reduces erosion and pollution in our waterways and may reduce the effects of flooding. Many species of wildlife depend on trees for habitat. Trees provide food, protection, and homes for many birds and mammals.
Why do people cut trees?
Cutting trees is an essential tool for creating habitat conditions for many wildlife species, especially game species. Eighth, cutting trees is key to forest restoration efforts. The vast majority of our forest has been highly altered by past practices, mostly historic and some more recently.
Why trees should not be cut?
Therefore, the absence of trees would result in significantly HIGHER amounts of carbon dioxide in the air and LOWER amounts of oxygen! The filthy air would also be full of airborne particles and pollutants like carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide and its temperature may increase by up to 12 F.