How do I turn off security pin on Android?
How to Disable PIN Screen Lock when Device Boot Up with SureLock?
- Tap on the Settings icon from the list of applications.
- On Settings screen, tap on Security under Personal section.
- Under Security, tap on Screen Lock.
- Enter Screen Lock PIN for confirmation and tap on Continue.
- On Select Screen Lock screen, tap on None.
How do I take the security lock off my phone?
Start the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “Lock Screen.” Depending on which version of Android or what device you’re using, you’ll find it in a slightly different place. …
- Tap “Screen lock type” (or, in some cases, just “Screen lock”). …
- Tap “None” to disable all the security on your phone’s lock screen.
How do I turn off screen lock password?
Stock Android: Go to Settings > Security & privacy or Security & location > Lock screen password. Tap Disable lock screen password.
Why can’t I disable my lock screen?
It is that which is blocking that screen lock setting. You should be able to turn off the lock screen security somewhere in Settings>Security>Screen Lock and then change it to none or just a simple slide to unlock or whatever you want.
How do I turn my phone off without a password?
To turn off your phone, the first step is to push it into restart mode. To do so, press and hold the volume down and the power button, together, for 7 to 10 seconds. You’ll feel a little vibration and see the phone booting up. Just before it does, release the volume down button and press the volume up.
How do you reset a Samsung phone when it is locked?
Simultaneously press and hold the power button + volume up button + home key until the Samsung logo appears, then release only the power button. Release the volume up button and home key when the recovery screen appears. From the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset.