There is a problem connecting securely to this website (Chrome, IE11, Edge) – The cause is usually your antivirus. To fix the issue, disable your antivirus or switch to a different browser. … To fix that, simply add the website to the Trusted Websites section and check if that solves your problem.
How do I remove a security certificate from a website?
Click ‘Advanced settings’ to see all options.In the section ‘Privacy and security’ click on ‘Manage certificates’. On the “Personal” tab, your expired electronic certificate should appear. Select the one you want to delete and click “Remove”.
How do I fix a security certificate error?
To check that and disable this option, you have to:
- Right-click Windows key and open Control Panel.
- Select Internet Options and open Advanced tab.
- Locate Security section and open it.
- Find the Warn about certificate address mismatch option and uncheck it.
- Click Apply and OK to save the changes.
- Finally, reboot your PC.
How do I bypass security certificate warning?
Select the options gear, then select “Internet Options“. Select the “Advanced” tab. Scroll down to the “Security” section, and uncheck the “Warn about certficate address mismatch” option. Select “OK“.
Why do I keep getting certificate errors?
What do certificate errors mean? … This often means that the security certificate was obtained or used fraudulently by the website. This website’s address doesn’t match the address in the security certificate. A website is using a certificate that was issued to a different web address.
How do you fix there is a problem connecting securely to this website?
Fix 1. Include the website into the Trusted Sites zone
- Click on Start button and type in Internet Options > hit Enter.
- Under Security Tab click on Trusted Sites, then Sites.
- Enter the URL of the website and click Add.
- Try to access the web page again Add the website you can’t access to Trusted sites.
Why am I getting certificate errors on all websites?
Certificate errors occur when there is a problem with a certificate or the server’s use of the certificate. Internet Explorer can help keep your information more secure by warning you about certificate errors.
How do I fix Internet Explorer Cannot display the webpage?
Reset Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer, and then on the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. …
- In the Internet Explorer Default Settings dialog box, click Reset.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset. …
- Click Close, and then click OK two times.
How do you remove a security certificate?
Here’s how to do it.
- Open your Settings, select Security.
- Choose Trusted Credentials.
- Select the certificate you’d like to remove.
- Press Disable.
How do I get rid of security certificate error on Chrome?
How to fix SSL certificate errors in Chrome for users
- Open Chrome and click on the menu (the three vertical dots in the top right hand corner of the browser).
- In the dropdown menu, click Settings.
- Toward the end of the page, click on advanced.
- In the “Privacy and security” box, select “Clear browsing data”.
How do I check a website security certificate?
Chrome has made it simple for any site visitor to get certificate information with just a few clicks:
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar for the website.
- Click on Certificate (Valid) in the pop-up.
- Check the Valid from dates to validate the SSL certificate is current.
How do I fix security certificate error on android?
7 Ways to Solve Your Android SSL Connection Error
- Correct the Date & Time on Your Device. …
- Clear Browsing Data of Google Chrome. …
- Reset Your Network Settings. …
- Deactivate Your Antivirus App. …
- Update Your App/Browser. …
- Visit Website in an Incognito/Private Mode. …
- Reset Your Device.