|Annual Salary||Hourly Wage|
How do I activate Symantec Endpoint Protection?
You need the serial number to activate the installation.
- You must log on to the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager with a System Administrator account, such as the default account admin.
- Go to the. Admin. > Licenses. page to import and activate your SEP product license.
How do I restart Symantec Endpoint Protection?
RE: Symantec endpoint protection service cannot be start or stop or restart. Hi, It’s by design only. Though you logged in as a System administrator you will have to stop/start the service using smc -stop/start command.
How do I open Symantec Endpoint Protection in Windows 10?
On Windows 10 systems you can access this by going to Settings > Windows Defender Security Center > clicking “Open Symantec Endpoint Protection” (screenshot here https://i.imgur.com/ZKIXq6X.png).
What is SMC stop?
The “smc -stop” command to stop the Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) service does not work from a CMD window. The command works fine from Windows Start menu – Run. … ‘smc’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
How can I check my Symantec Endpoint Protection license?
The trial license status only provides limited information that is related to the expiration date.
- To check whether you have a paid license or trial license, in the console, do one of the following tasks: Click. Admin. > Licenses. . Click. Home. > …
- To check the license expiration date, in the console, click. Admin. > Licenses. .
How do I download Symantec Endpoint Protection?
Download Symantec software and tools
- On the Broadcom Support Portal, go to the Broadcom Download Center.
- Log in using your myBroadcom account.
- In the search box, search for your product by name, or browse the list of products.
- Click the product you are looking for.
How do I stop Symantec Endpoint Protection service from command line?
Disabling Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Navigate to the Start menu.
- In the search box type in Run or Win R.
- In the Run menu, type in “Smc -stop” and click Ok.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection should now be disabled.
How do I disable GREY Symantec Endpoint Protection?
- Login into Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager console.
- Click on Policies tab > Memory Exploit Mitigation below of Liveupdate policies.
- Right-click on MEM policies and then click edit to change the settings and lock the feature.
How do I uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection?
To uninstall the Symantec Endpoint Protection client for Windows:
- Use the Windows key or icon to open the Start Menu.
- Go to Settings (icon looks like a gear). …
- Select Apps. …
- Locate and select Symantec Endpoint Protection in the list of apps. …
- Select Uninstall.
Does Symantec Endpoint Protection work with Windows 10?
Windows 10-compatible version of Symantec Endpoint Protection now available on the Software Center. Symantec Endpoint Protection version 12.1. 6 is now available as a free download on the Software Center for Case Western Reserve University students, faculty and staff members using Windows computers.
What is SMC command?
SMC commands include commands for the Management Server, Log Server, and Web Portal Server. Most of the commands are found in the
What is SNAC service?
SNAC service is Network access control module of SEP. Since SEP has all modules(AV,NTP,PTP, ADC & SNAC) under one agent you will see the srevice present. If you have license of the SNAC then the service can be enabled, else it will be in stop mode.
How do I stop Sepmasterservice?
stop smc using start —> run and type “smc -stop” wihtout quotes. This will stop sepmasterservice.