You can find your Product Key in your product packaging. The Product Key is sent to your email address if you have purchased it online. You can find the Installation Number from the Activation Wizard in the following way: Open Quick Heal antivirus.
How do I find my Quick Heal product key?
Product License Key
- Start your Quick Heal product.
- On the main product window, look for the Help option.
- On top-right corner, click Help > About. …
- In the About window, look for the License Details.
- If you set a password during registration of your product, enter it to access the License Details page.
How can I check my Quick Heal product key validity online?
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click Start -> Programs -> Quick Heal AntiVirus -> Quick Heal AntiVirus.
- Click Help on the top right corner of the Quick Heal Window.
- Click About.
- Click License Details (here, you can find the details of your Quick Heal product license)
- Click Update License Details.
How do I activate Quick Heal trial with key?
Select Start > Programs > Quick Heal antivirus > Activate Quick Heal antivirus. On the Registration Wizard, enter the 20-digit Product Key and click Next. Registration details are displayed, verify the details and click Next. Your product is activated successfully.
How can I change my Quick Heal product key?
Step 1: Open Quick Heal software and click on “Help -> About” option. Step 2: Select “Renew Now” option from Quick Heal. Refer below image: Step 3: Select the option “I have renewal code or new product key with me” option and click Next.
How can I renew my Quick Heal antivirus without product key?
To renew Quick Heal, you don’t need a new product key. Use your existing Product Key to renew.
How can I stop Quick Heal?
To deactivate Quick Heal Tablet Security, follow these steps:
- Go to Quick Heal Tablet Security.
- On menu, tap Help.
- Tap Deactivation.
- In the When to deactivate Quick Heal Tablet Security screen, tap Deactivate.
Is Quick Heal a good antivirus?
The Quick Heal antivirus is a pretty decent security system, with an easy to understand layout plus several features that will give you all-round computer support, and protect it from malware and virus threats.
How do I check if my antivirus is valid?
The status of your antivirus software is typically displayed in Windows Security Center.
- Open Security Center by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Security, and then clicking Security Center.
- Click Malware protection.
How can I activate my Quick Heal antivirus product key?
Registering Quick Heal Online
- On Quick Heal Dashboard, click on ‘Register Now’. …
- If Internet connection is found then user will be asked for a Product key.
- Enter a valid product key.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter the registration information.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter your personal details.
- Click Next.
Can I get quick heal for free?
Quick Heal Online Scan is a great tool which scans your computer against viruses, spywares and other malwares. … To remove them you can try Quick Heal AntiVirus for FREE by downloading and installing a free trial, or you can buy Quick Heal product online.
How do I activate Quick Heal free trial?
To activate the trial version: – Open Quick Heal software => click Help on the top right. – Click About => click Register Now. Enter your 20 character product key and activate Quick Heal.
Why is the product key important?
The product key is a usually unique, alphanumeric code of any length required by many software programs during installation. They help software developers ensure that each copy of their software was legally purchased.
Is product key same as license key?
A software licence key (also known as a product key) certifies that a copy of a program is original. … A software licence key is a pattern of numbers and/or letters that is given to an authorized purchaser.
What does product key do?
A product key is a 25-character code that’s used to activate Windows and helps verify that Windows hasn’t been used on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow.